If you hate Mondays, you have the power to change whatever it is that you hate about the day. If you hate your job, you can get another one. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and hate going to a job every day, then create a plan and take massive action to fire that job. Love what you do. Then, every day of the week will be lovely!
Finding Your Passion
- The #1 Reason Why Change is So Difficult and What You Can Do About It
- Path Unclear? Here’s One Simple Solution When You’re Feeling Stuck!
- 10 Signs That You’ve Found the Perfect Career (and What to Do if You Haven’t)
- Gaylane Scott: 710 ESPN Seattle Radio Host, Emcee for the Seattle Seahawks, Auctioneer, and Motivational Speaker
- Ericka Hardy: Information Technology Professional