“The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it. But, that it’s too low and we reach it.” This really resonated with me because many of us are aiming too low - in life and in our careers.
Finding Your Passion
- The #1 Reason Why Change is So Difficult and What You Can Do About It
- Path Unclear? Here’s One Simple Solution When You’re Feeling Stuck!
- 10 Signs That You’ve Found the Perfect Career (and What to Do if You Haven’t)
- Gaylane Scott: 710 ESPN Seattle Radio Host, Emcee for the Seattle Seahawks, Auctioneer, and Motivational Speaker
- Ericka Hardy: Information Technology Professional