It’s the end of the week. What did you accomplish this week? Did you get praise from your boss for a job well done? Did you get praise from a client? Did you finish a big project? Did you close a deal? If you accomplished anything this week, no matter how small, write it down and stash it in your Accomplishments file. Here are the reasons why you should always keep a rolling list of your accomplishments.
Finding Your Passion
- The #1 Reason Why Change is So Difficult and What You Can Do About It
- Path Unclear? Here’s One Simple Solution When You’re Feeling Stuck!
- 10 Signs That You’ve Found the Perfect Career (and What to Do if You Haven’t)
- Gaylane Scott: 710 ESPN Seattle Radio Host, Emcee for the Seattle Seahawks, Auctioneer, and Motivational Speaker
- Ericka Hardy: Information Technology Professional