- Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
By Khalilah Starks
You know that you’ve found your passion when…
1. You try, and then you try again, and then over and over again because the only failure for you is quitting
2. No mountain seems tall enough and no obstacle seems challenging enough for you to quit
3. You can literally work on it for hours upon hours while time seems to fly by
4. After a long day and night of working, you wake up ready and excited to do it all over again
5. It never ever gets boring
6. If you happen to take a break from it, there’s something inside of you that won’t let you break for too long
7. You’d do it for free…but, hopefully you realize that it doesn’t have to be for free 🙂
If you haven’t found your passion yet, keep searching. It took me a while to figure it out my passion. The funny thing is that I was doing it all along. I had been giving career advice to friends and family long before I ever started my High Powered Professional blog. But, once I created my blog, I realized this was something that I would never quit, no matter what obstacles I faced! That’s when you know you’ve found your passion!
I’d love to hear from you! Have you found your passion? If so, how did you know that it was your passion?