Job loss, a failed pitch, an awfully executed presentation – yes, there’s opportunity in all of it. It doesn’t feel so good though when it happens. Especially, when it impacts your bank account. Losses never feel good! But, there’s always a silver lining. Shift your focus on the positive and you’ll find that silver lining quickly. Every experience, especially the ones that you perceive as negative, brings the opportunity for growth or something better.
Finding Your Passion
- The #1 Reason Why Change is So Difficult and What You Can Do About It
- Path Unclear? Here’s One Simple Solution When You’re Feeling Stuck!
- 10 Signs That You’ve Found the Perfect Career (and What to Do if You Haven’t)
- Gaylane Scott: 710 ESPN Seattle Radio Host, Emcee for the Seattle Seahawks, Auctioneer, and Motivational Speaker
- Ericka Hardy: Information Technology Professional