Children never cease to amaze me. If you pay attention, there are lots of lessons that we can learn from them. Recently, my daughter took up knitting. From the very beginning, she naturally excelled at knitting. She even used an advanced knitting technique on her first project which hadn’t even been taught. It was just natural for her. So what lessons can a 10 year old teach us about choosing the right career?
Finding Your Passion
- The #1 Reason Why Change is So Difficult and What You Can Do About It
- Path Unclear? Here’s One Simple Solution When You’re Feeling Stuck!
- 10 Signs That You’ve Found the Perfect Career (and What to Do if You Haven’t)
- Gaylane Scott: 710 ESPN Seattle Radio Host, Emcee for the Seattle Seahawks, Auctioneer, and Motivational Speaker
- Ericka Hardy: Information Technology Professional