Change is challenging. You may have an idea about something that you want to pursue or something different that you’d like to experience in your life. Whatever it is, there is a part of you that will do everything in its power to prevent change. That part of you will resist the becoming of your best self – even though it’s totally good for you. It’ll come up with excuses. It’ll procrastinate.
Finding Your Passion
- The #1 Reason Why Change is So Difficult and What You Can Do About It
- Path Unclear? Here’s One Simple Solution When You’re Feeling Stuck!
- 10 Signs That You’ve Found the Perfect Career (and What to Do if You Haven’t)
- Gaylane Scott: 710 ESPN Seattle Radio Host, Emcee for the Seattle Seahawks, Auctioneer, and Motivational Speaker
- Ericka Hardy: Information Technology Professional