What do you do when your path seems unclear? My simple answer – You make the decision to get moving. One of my favorite quotes is, “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” by Martin Luther King, Jr. You don’t have to know the full plan. Instead, let your path unfold, one step at a time.
Finding Your Passion
- The #1 Reason Why Change is So Difficult and What You Can Do About It
- Path Unclear? Here’s One Simple Solution When You’re Feeling Stuck!
- 10 Signs That You’ve Found the Perfect Career (and What to Do if You Haven’t)
- Gaylane Scott: 710 ESPN Seattle Radio Host, Emcee for the Seattle Seahawks, Auctioneer, and Motivational Speaker
- Ericka Hardy: Information Technology Professional